Thursday, January 3, 2013

Todi sandals

This year I have decided that since I own about 20 pairs of shoes and all kinds of multisport gear I would start doing reviews on my blog.

Today I am reviewing the Todi sandal. Designed for people and athletes who beat their feet up during the day to have something to relax in.

  • Fit and Feel
    • Out of the box these fit a little big, I went 1/2 size down from most of my running shoes and they were roomy but not to the point where they would fall off. As I have worn them they are starting to mold more to my foot and now feel great. 
  • 1st thoughts
    • When I 1st read about these I was intrigued because I always wear sandals of some type after a race, unless it is cold, and thought these looked good but would also serve the purpose I always am going for. To let my feet relax, as they just took a beating from another duathlon.
  • 1st time wearing them  
    • I got them on Christmas from my parents and out of the box I noticed they were very solid. Not bulky like some sandals but seemed very well made. I wore them a bit that night around the house and they felt like they looked, very comfortable. 
  • 1.5 weeks in
    • I have worn these almost everyday since Christmas and I am very satisfied with the purchase. I know my parents got them but I gave them a USAT code to use so they saved some money, 30%, but feel they are worth every penny still. I train between 10-12 hrs a week and run anywhere from 20-35 miles a week and the rest is spent on cycling. These are by far the most comfortable sandals I have worn and would recommend them to anyone. 
  • The only drawback 
    • The only drawback in my opinion is the sizing. The sizing runs a little big, which is stated on the website that you should order a size down if you wear a 1/2 size. I would follow that recommendation. Otherwise I haven't found anything to complain about. 
When you look at the site there are numerous bullets regarding the purpose of the sandal and mention of the features. Check out the link below and you can explore more for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment